Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tagged! (((after a long long long time)))

this time i have been tagged by EMAAN......Ive to use the first letter of my name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real .... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. Then you need to tag 4 people.



So, here I go....

1.What is your name: Sahefa

2. A four Letter Word: shop (loveeeeeeeee shopping!!!)

3. A boy's Name: Shehryar ( my best friend's bro)

4. A girl's Name: Sehrish (my classmate)

5. An occupation: Software engineer (that's what i want to be)

6. A colour: Silver (one of favorite color but i always go for blue)

7. Something you wear: Skirts (not the mini ones:P)

8. A food: Soup (I like Thai)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Steam ( when i bathe...even in summers hehehehe)

10. A place: Switzerland (totally love that place)

11. A reason for being late: Sleeeep (its very hard to wake me up...lol)

12. Something you shout: SSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPPPPP (when my brother is teasing me)

13. A movie title: Shrek 1, 2, 3 (the best one was part 2)

14. Something you drink: seven-up :P

15. A musical group: Silbersmoke

16. An animal: Sparrow (comes in the species of animals...hehehehhe)

17. A street name: sarapa bazar (hell crowded place)

18. A type of car: suzuki

19. Something scary: skull (rotten one...:P...hahahahahahahha)

20. Ice cream flavour: Strawberry

Ok...so now my time to tag people
I would go for

Harini

Emaan's dad

Saif

Mayank

I wanted to tag Farhan but he has already been tagged by Emaan

12 comments:

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

hello ji,
yeah i hav already been tagged by Emaan,
well nice to read ur tag on ...
arre yaar it was easy for u to write thse things as ur name starts with 's'...for me it was difficult 'F' word took me on rack ..but somhow i end up with somthing.
its nice game na ....i loved while doing it ....

broca's area said...

nice tagg!!

so u want to be part of IT!..good luck:)

Sahefa said...

@ Farhan: no yaar
ask me...'S' is a very difficult letter to do the tag

@ brocasarea: thx ...ya i wanna b a part of it

Emaan said...

hi buddy !
ive tagged you (again) .. hee hee.. but this one is mandatory ! check 'Sach ka Samna' on my blog :-)

happy f'ship day

Lucifer said...

ah software engg...all d best :)

Jaggu said...

Good one. Let me add couple of questions.
An actor:
An actress:
he he

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

:O
i thought id commented already!!! i came to pick up the tag and i realised it wasn't there :O

and btw, it would be nice if you put up the gift on your blog :P

Sahefa said...

@ emaan: OMG emaan...i've read those questions...they r so turturing:P
anyways i'll do it:)

@ Mayz: thxxxxx:)...don't forget to do the tag!

Sahefa said...

@ Jaggu: hahahahhaha...this tag was really a difficult one...

@ Harini: which gift??? :S

Sahefa said...

oh yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....will sure put it up Harini!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, cutie!

Sahefa said...

@ Pak Karamu: thx for reading:)

@ Surya: thx foh cumin:D