Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why always me???

Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone...
I am really sorry that i couldn't update my blog because it was summer vacations and we spent all of them without net:P
But i have finally gotten it back and i will be starting my regular posts again. As usual i am stuck in some problems. I know you people may always get annoyed by my problems but i am really sorry coz i can do nothing about it and you guys are the best support in my every problem.

Sometimes it feels like that your best friends start acting like your worst enemies. I have the same case. The people whom i thought were my friends always blame me for anything that goes wrong. I am really sick and tired of this whole drama. There is one girl who always tries to make me the bad person and somehow everyone always believes her. Sometimes the situation gets so that i have to apologize even if i haven't done anything and the reason why i always have to say sorry is that if i don't people think that i am arrogant and never realize my misleads.

I have always tried to share my problems with you and got the right solutions and i am still hoping that the same happens this time as well

Looking forward for your response
xoxo

21 comments:

Vishesh said...

*people will be people*

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu reading your blog

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

if u r good enuff, then people will understand u. U dnt need to give explanation everytime.
The world is always ready to bug u ...but dnt show ur vehemence to them as it is very precious ...

live ur life fulliest, rest leave on the life ....

Sahefa said...

@ Vishesh: i agree :)

@ PakKaramu: ummmm...keep on reading:P

@ Farhan: got ya...thx:D

Sahefa said...

@ Vishesh: i agree :)

@ PakKaramu: ummmm...keep on reading:P

@ Farhan: got ya...thx:D

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

well, welcome back hun!!!

its awrite if you crib, its your blog, the readers may either take it or leave it..

if i were you, id just ask those ppl to get lost, but when i was your age ( :P two years back) i couldnt... cos friends are important... cant you find another group to stay with?

Sahefa said...

@ Harini: I am thinking of changing the group but its really difficult....My term will b starting this september and the first thing i am gonna do is to change the group:)

Saif said...

well..these things are unavoidable..happens most of the times..
hope things get better when u change the group :-)

Sahefa said...

@ Saif: I also relly hope they get better... :)

thx

Evil said...

Welcome Back :P

Sahefa said...

@ Evil: My pleasure:P

Emaan said...

welcome back darlin

broca's area said...

first narrate the prob...i may help u..
welcome back as emaan said:D

Jaggu said...

Hi, came through Meghana's blog. You have got nice blog. And coming to your problem, you know sometimes all the bad happens to us at the same time. I would say, keep your spirits up. Dont worry if you are not doing anything wrong. They will realize themselves. And welcome to my blog recently updated.

Sahefa said...

@ Emaan: awwwwwww...thx kiddo

@ Brocasarea: If i start nurrating my problem...it will take days:P

@ Jaggu: Welcome to my blog:)
and thx for the advice:D

Ananya said...

Oh cmn Sahefa. I can't forget u.
M bit busy I mean very busy now a days thts why not even able to update my blog too. I thought u forgot me......

Anonymous said...

hey!!

If you know you are good then why you are worrying. One day they will come to know about you. You be yourself. Don't change yourself for the sake of others. 'coz no one can play your role better than you.

cheers!!

Emaan said...

Like it or not, you are tagged !!
:-)
Ha ha ha !!

Sahefa said...

@ Ananya: No way girl!!! I can never forget u:D

@ Tekybala: thank u so much...diz time...u really satisfied me:)

@ Emaan: hahahahha...i'll surely do the tag kiddo:D

neeraj_only said...

Finally ,Got u on my blog....gr8 . I m followng ur blog since my early bloggng days :)

yes , blogging helps in learning many things.....hi5's and carry on

Sahefa said...

@ Neeruj: hahahahahha...i am sorry...but now i will be regular:)