This time i have been tagged again by my sweet, little and cute blogger friend Emaan
All i have to do is to answer some questions and let him know if i have done it...
I will try to be honest so read it at your own risk:P
Here i go,
- What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
ummmm...lion king (learned the dialogues of that movie even:P)
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath?
4 days!!! (OMG!!! i really said it)
- If anyone u know (name the person pls) could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
My school mistress Maam Shazia...i would have made her clean my whole house!
- What is your best physical attribute? and why ?
My eyes...everyone really appreciates them:D
- Do you have a secret talent and what is it?
Even i don't know that.
- What is one thing are you afraid of?
Getting bad marks in my exams (i even have nightmares about it)
- If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be?
- If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
lovestory, you belong with me, tanhai
- What did you look like in 5th grade? Describe or upload a pic..
Don't ask...i looked like a total pappu girl and i was extrememly thin
- If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play 'you'?
Me ofcourse...I love acting :P
- Who is most beautiful person you know (inside and out).
ummmm...that definitely has to be my elder brother Ali bhai
- If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be?
John Abraham and Joe Jonas
- What is the most annoying habit that a friend/boyfried/girlfriend/spouse has ever had?
blaming me for something i haven't done...
- What is the meanest thing that you have done till date? (time to come clean buddy)
I went to a friend's birthday party without a gift...hahahahaha
- What is that one question u wish i had asked u.. u can answer it too ;-)
Have i even been beated by my mom?....yes!!! :P
- What would have been that one question that you dread ? (i am so mean..ha ha ha)
What has been the most embarassing moment of my life?
Ok so finally i have faced the truth...now time for some people to do sach ka saamna:D
They lucky ones are :P
Again i wanted to tag Farhan but Emaan has already done so!!!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
This time i have been tagged again by my sweet, little and cute blogger friend Emaan
Posted by Sahefa at 7:45 AM
Sunday, August 2, 2009
this time i have been tagged by EMAAN......Ive to use the first letter of my name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real .... nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. Then you need to tag 4 people.
So, here I go....
1.What is your name: Sahefa
2. A four Letter Word: shop (loveeeeeeeee shopping!!!)
3. A boy's Name: Shehryar ( my best friend's bro)
4. A girl's Name: Sehrish (my classmate)
5. An occupation: Software engineer (that's what i want to be)
6. A colour: Silver (one of favorite color but i always go for blue)
7. Something you wear: Skirts (not the mini ones:P)
8. A food: Soup (I like Thai)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Steam ( when i bathe...even in summers hehehehe)
10. A place: Switzerland (totally love that place)
11. A reason for being late: Sleeeep (its very hard to wake me up...lol)
12. Something you shout: SSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPPPPP (when my brother is teasing me)
13. A movie title: Shrek 1, 2, 3 (the best one was part 2)
14. Something you drink: seven-up :P
15. A musical group: Silbersmoke
16. An animal: Sparrow (comes in the species of animals...hehehehhe)
17. A street name: sarapa bazar (hell crowded place)
18. A type of car: suzuki
19. Something scary: skull (rotten one...:P...hahahahahahahha)
20. Ice cream flavour: Strawberry
Ok...so now my time to tag people
I would go for
I wanted to tag Farhan but he has already been tagged by Emaan
Posted by Sahefa at 1:12 AM
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I am really sorry that i couldn't update my blog because it was summer vacations and we spent all of them without net:P
But i have finally gotten it back and i will be starting my regular posts again. As usual i am stuck in some problems. I know you people may always get annoyed by my problems but i am really sorry coz i can do nothing about it and you guys are the best support in my every problem.
Sometimes it feels like that your best friends start acting like your worst enemies. I have the same case. The people whom i thought were my friends always blame me for anything that goes wrong. I am really sick and tired of this whole drama. There is one girl who always tries to make me the bad person and somehow everyone always believes her. Sometimes the situation gets so that i have to apologize even if i haven't done anything and the reason why i always have to say sorry is that if i don't people think that i am arrogant and never realize my misleads.
I have always tried to share my problems with you and got the right solutions and i am still hoping that the same happens this time as well
Looking forward for your response
Posted by Sahefa at 6:43 AM
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
So guys...i am turning 15 today:)
I am in a hurry rite now...but i am sure gonna give you all the details of my party when i return from there.
Don't forget to wish me:P
Posted by Sahefa at 2:44 AM
Friday, May 22, 2009
I am finally going to be free from those boring studies after one week. My last day of school is 29th May. After that there will be summer vacations for 3 months!
I have not planned what to do for summer vacations but i am thinking of joining an academy or something because i just can not take those O-levels easy now. But rest you guys tell me.
Give me some suggestions to make my summer vacations rocking!
Posted by Sahefa at 5:03 AM
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
So finally i am back to blogging. You all must be wondering that where i had been for such a long time, well, i was giving my final exams of 8th grade. All of you must be knowing that when i had my mid-year exams, my mom had stopped me from using computer and if luckily i could get a chance to sit on the computer then i could not do this blogging.
Same happened this time. Because these were the final exams so i had to start the preparation 2 months before the exams, and you know what guys? The result of these exams was had to decide my future. If we don't get above 80% result then we can not get admission in O-levles!!!! That is why i had to work really hard in order to go to O-levels and if would have not got the admission then God knows what could have happened to me:P
After two months of extreme hard work, the exams finally came. I still remember the butterflies in my stomach when i used to enter the examination hall. We got our result after the two days the exams finished and i was not expecting more than 82%. But do you know what was my result?........................................90%!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now that is what i call success:P I not only got 90% but but all so the highest percentage in my whole class. I could not wait to share this victory with you guys. But behind this happiness...there is a fear. I have now stepped in to O-levels and the whole class has split up because everyone has taken different subjects. Now i am going to study at a place where everyone is unfamiliar. Its going to be a fresh start and a whole new life. I hope i can adjust. WISH ME LUCK:)
Posted by Sahefa at 7:08 AM
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
All i want to say is that my grandfather was in a critical condition for a past many days and now he has passed away...i want that those who are reading this post...plz pray that may he rest in peace and for his forgiveness
I miss u grandpa!!!!!!!!
Posted by Sahefa at 5:44 AM
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Blogging is my passion. I love to write posts and when i come back after a few days i love to see wonderful comments, i have been noticing one thing from a few days that the comments i recieve from you guys...95% of you are indians who are appreciating and reading my posts regulalry.
I've been hearing about these Mumbai attacks and Ajmal Kasab being Pakistani and felt really sorry for those people who have lost thier loved ones. I am not the right person to comment on Ajmal Kasab being Pakistani and i also dodn't want to...but i am feeling a liitle bit ashamed because it is proved that he is Pakistani and i am also Pakistani.
To get to the point, all i want to say is that i want to thank all those indian bloggers who visit and comment on my blog regulalry and one question to you guys
Do you guys hate me because i am a Pakistani??? (must answer)
Posted by Sahefa at 7:17 AM